10 Facts on Nachi Fujikoshi Bearings
- Date : 21 November, 2018
- Category: Nachi Fujikoshi Bearings
Found in 1928 in Toyoma City, Nachi-Fujikoshi bearings are known throughout the world for their impressive products, especially ball bearings. The company relies on innovative technology for bringing excellence to their products. If you are planning to buy Nachi Fujikoshi bearings, take a look at these facts:
Ball Screw Support Bearing
2. Their ball screw bearing has 60-degree contact angles. This allows the bearing to carry thrust load and a good amount of radial load. This gives it a compact and simple design.
High Capacity Cylindrical Roller Bearing
3. The high capacity cylindrical roller bearings have increased load capacity with the same standard boundary dimension. It’s because of the optimum design of the roller that has great strength and diameters.
4. This bearing has a Nachi glass reinforced nylon cage, generate less heat, and lower noise. The Nachi nylon cages have a unique design that allows low-temperature operation.
5. These are highly reliable. This bearing has Nachi Excel Chowning that optimises the internal geometry in the area of contact between the raceway and the roller under different loading condition.
Deep-Groove Ball Bearings
6. These have high-resistant rubber seals. At high temperature, the rubber seals in other bearing harden that degrades the quality of the seal and its performance. As a result, foreign matters can easily enter the bearing. However, in the deep-groove ball bearings by Nachi Fujikoshi the heat-resistant nitrile rubber seal maintains the performance of the seal even at high temperature.
7. These are environment-friendly. These ball bearings do not contain any hazardous substance such as hexavalent chromium. Also, it conforms to the RoHS and ELV directives.
Spherical Roller Bearing
8. The spherical roller bearing is suitable for applications where there are chances of misalignment arising from any error in mounting or error caused by shaft deflection.
9. These ball bearings are available in a wide variety of material configuration and design. This, however, depends on the size of the bearing and the type of application. These ball bearings undergo heat stabilisation treatment and can be easily used at an operating temperature up to 200 degree Celsius without any significant dimensional changes.